Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome to my new blog !

I would like to share my favorite bgm pieces (also known as preludes and interludes) in Indian film songs with you all. This is more like conundrumofsonata.blogspot.com (by Brindha), but not a quizzing game. Rather, this is just a collection of my favorite song interludes. You might also be interested in backgroundscore.blogspot.com (by Suresh) which is a quizzing game of background scores (re-recording) in films.

I also write about music at http://rameshonmusic.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, eagerly waiting to listen to a lot of rare pieces on this blog and ofcourse your thoughts on it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suresh,

    Thanks for dropping by. I will start posting soon.

    BTW, not sure what service to use for posting audios. I use esnips in my main music blog. Hipcast, the one that you use, seems to be a paid one. odeo no longer allows you to upload I guess. Any thoughts?

    Regards
    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ramesh,

    I bumped into your blog when I was looking for some music related information. To answer your qustion above, I run a community platform called muziboo.com where musicians from all genres and geographies come together to share and discuss music. Also we have a bevy of tools that makes organizing songs into albums and sharing on other networks(like blogger, FB and twitter) extremely easy. It would be great if you choose to host your music with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nithya. I have heard about muziboo.com. Will definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete